創業基金: 香港理工大學@ PolyU Micro Fund
積極鼓勵及支援一班想創業或已創業的香港理工大學學生及畢業生，透過不同的創業培訓、研討會、比賽及實質的創業基金(Entrepreneur Funding) 來支援他們。
POLYU MICRO FUND SCHEME provides a seed fund of HK$120,000 each project, as well as other pre-incubation support, to students/graduates who wish to turn their ‘Do Well Do Good’ entrepreneurial ideas into start-ups.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
Any team with at least one student/alumni of PolyU, HKCC or SPEED as the Principal Applicant
WHAT TYPE OF IDEAS?
- all commercially viable ideas with social/industrial impact are welcome
- if the company is already registered, it shall be within 24 months upon the application deadline
- two streams for appropriate assessment:
1) Business/Social Innovations
2) Technology Innovations
- Prototyping support up to HK$5,800 per project
- Workspace at PolyU InnoHub
- Cloud service support up to US$9,280 per project
- Seed Fund up to HK$120,000
- Admission to HKSTP Incubation (for Technology Innovations Stream only)
- Pre-incubation Support including training workshops, business clinic, exhibition sponsorship, media exposure, investment referral, etc.
(Information from https://www.polyu.edu.hk/ife/corp/en/entrepreneurship_dev/polyu_microfund.php )